- The Policy has been developed in compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter – GDPR), including fulfilling the requirement to provide information to the users of the website (Articles 12 and 13 of the GDPR).
- Company’s contact information for personal data processing issues:
|The name of the Controller:||Akciju sabiedrība “Olainfarm”|
|Address:||5 Rupnicu street, Olaine, Olaine municipality, Latvia, LV-2114|
|Phone number.||+371 28327856|
- In accordance with the laws and regulations, we may store cookies on your device without your consent if they are necessary for the functioning of this website – necessary cookies. For the use of other types of cookies your permission is required – the consent. By default, all cookies are disabled, except for the necessary cookies, which provide the basic functionality and operation of the website.
- When you visit the website for the first time, you are informed that we are using cookies, which appears as a pop-up window – the cookie setting tool (“Tool”). The Tool will provide access to cookie-related information and you will be asked to make a choice on your cookie settings.
- The Tool provides the following information: a list of cookies, their description (cookies are divided into categories), containing the name, type, service provider, purpose of use of the cookie, duration of processing (deadline) for each individual cookie.
- If you wish to access the Tool, for example to make changes to your previously made choice (consent) or to obtain information contained therein, click on the cookie symbol in the lower right corner of this website .
- You can also check and control the cookie settings in your web browser. You must make changes to the settings individually for each browser. You can change your device’s web browser settings to refuse new cookies (prevent them from being stored), delete existing cookies, or simply notify you when new cookies are sent to your device. We add links to cookie management information resources for the most popular browsers:
- By disabling cookies, some functionality of your website may not work properly or may be limited to.
- a decision of the European Commission on the adequate level of data protection;
- guarantees under Article 46 GDPR;
- derogations for specific situations under Article 49 GDPR.
- We do not have access to or control over third party cookies or personal data and information possibly processed by third parties.
- We reserve the right to change this cookie-related information at any time, provided it does not conflict with the GDPR. Any changes will be publi